GAT Practice Test
GAT General Practice Test Questions (NTS Practice Test)
Number of Questions: 100 (Total Marks: 100)
Time allowed: 120 minutes (2 hours)
Choose from the following, the answer that is closest in meaning to the main word (Written in Capital letters). (Find answers and explanation to the answers at the bottom of the page.)
- difficult to manage
- difficult to understand
ANSWERS: GAT PRACTICE TEST
EXPLANATION: GAT PRACTICE TEST
1. (C) anomaly means "unusual and unacceptable; oddness; irregularity". Hence, "irregularity" is the synonym.
2. (D) abstruse means "difficult to understand; deep". Hence, "difficult to understand" is the answer.
3. (A) vacuous means "stupid".
4. (A) pragmatic means "realistic". Hence, "practical" is the synonym.
5. (B) probity means "honesty".